Thursday 8 March 2012

BACK TO INTARNET :P

Eventually exams end :D
The heavy stone was threw to ocean oh yeah ~
Last Saturday chorus speaking issssssssss hahahaha , okay okay la 
it may be quite fun if the video have the part we singing Auld Lang Syne :p 


Had my bm , chemistry and math result today 
what I like most is the feeling when getting my result 
Excited yet fun :p 

Next week holiday I wanna spend my time for movies movies and MOVIES . 
No sing k nor shopping  * window shopping is accepted * 
I wanna save money , for something. 
Movie I really really want to watch .___.
The Wrath of Titan 
The Hunger Game 
well, two only -.- 
Never pull me to any horror movies . except for paranormal activity~
and I want to try Snowflakes new series T__T

Last thing to say here is hmmmm I hate being sick . No one like it. 
Headache like siao when I had my physics paper yesterday 
And I can't control my emotion when i'm sick , easy to cry lah i mean -.- 
and I hate eating medicine -.- but I knw I must make myself recover 
Doctor says if I still not yet recover after 3 days I have to go back the clinic and BLOOD TEST 
My eyes became @______@ WTF ?!
So these adays , I will drink a lot a lot of  water 
I rather drink water than having something suck my blood 
It's freaking pain -.-

Okay la , It's time to spend my time with the book I recently bought . 
Giddens - Wo Mai Guo Zui Gui De Dong Xi , Shi Meng Xiang.

No comments:

Post a Comment