Tuesday 13 March 2012

Booyaaaa :D

Booyaaaaaaa :D 
I'm back .... again .....
Recently I was admitted to Gleneagles Hospital KL 
Dengue fever 
This is not funny seriously 
But guess what :D I recover already . That's the main point . 
The only thing left to do is another blood test for next Wednesday . 
It should be like a small matter to me since I've blood test for don't know how many times already ==

The sick look 

Today's look . 

Actually the moment I was confirmed that I have dengue . I was very depressed .
I after my Physics replace class , I go to the clinic , face the doctor MYSELF . before my mum come .
After all , My mum take me to sungei wang snowflakes , as what we girls dah promised to meet at there .
I take a long deep breathe  and I begin with  " Hey , I wanna tell you guys , I really kena dengue le . "
That time I'm really trying hard to hold my tears .
Then someone starts to say something like harr???? what ?! you serious ? Jiayi you very tough de !!!!!! 
But then , someone says , Jiayi wants to cry already . Nah , she is the one who always tease me , but she actually knows what I think inside .  that time I really really want to cry . Then she passes me tissue papers to wipe my tears . Then you guys , start cracking jokes that really doesn't make sense hahahaha . we end up with laughters . You guys always bring me laughters . Thanks love . I appreciate it indeed . You all really help me alot in every troubles I came thru . Nine girls with me. I think these are what the world treat me good at . Not to mention , Jerry from Puchong and Wong and Chan , came to visit me last Sunday too . We all chatted and laughed like sot . :)



At  hospital ,
besides all the pain-ness I have , I was thinking why before I admit to hospital I didnt write anything about all my friends ? I start to feel worried that I don't have the chance to say all the things I wanna tell you guys , afraid all the things from me to you guys will always left to myself only . That time 2 doctors told me that so far dengue dont have any specific medicine to cure . the only things we can supply are panadol and diao shui . means what ? depends on myself noh -,- BUT ! you see , I really make it already ! Now I'm out from the hospital . I left there . I step out from my ward .
P/s : a funny thing my mum told me when we was in the car .
The boy in the hospital , same age with me , my mum saw him ran after me but when I reach the lift plus my mum stared at him . He eventually stopped . LOL . then what I told my mum is ; walau wei..... luckily I fast fast zhou ren liao . so sakai ! :c

After I had this dengue fever ,
I realise a lot of things , many new discoveries :O
I realise that ... I really can't wait for the last minute to do what I actually wanted to do for so long time
I shouldn't so care about others' opinions like nobody business
I like this , I love him , I want to do this  and many more
I really don't want to wait until I regret already .
Maybe you'll say " Jiayi , this is really what you want ? You won't regret ? You can take the pain again and again ? "
Ya , maybe I unable to do it .
KE SHI ! WO BU XIANG ZAI PIAN WO ZI JI LE . 





Ren sheng zui li hai de jiu shi zhe ge "BUT" 

No comments:

Post a Comment