Friday 16 March 2012

A day like this .

So We ( Yellow and I )  just went out like this :D 
Walked here and there just to find clothes , bags we wanted to buy 
and eat some new things XD
It's been a long time I didn't hang out `` I SWEAR 
all the time I spend is go martin tuition TUITION TUITION and TUITION. 
they made quite a big changes at stesen hang tuah 
hmmmm , I should take the pics of it :\

You can always find awesome things at Pavilion :) 
All these heels are masterpieces from the xxx high heels competition 
the one got shown in newspapers la 
like few months ago -.-

Jellyfish - Yong Jia Yi pulak :p 
btw , it's so nice but I do wonder why it senget to one side O.o



 When PUMA meets motor race . 
A designer needs to be accessible too , sincerely. 



Snowflakes new series - Coco Ono 
rate okok la . I still prefer my Japanese Combo.


Braised Beef Noodles 
Sorry to my indian and chinese friends
THIS IS REALLY NICE !!!!!!!
You gotta have a try on this :p 


Wong's stewed rice . 
I don't like stewed food but this smells good :) 


Bags from F.O.S and bracelet from Padini 
Can you imagine here is not more than RM50 ? :)
but with all the makan and beli 
I yesterday dah spent like Rm89.90 
I actually counted lol 
Then for the next month I can't shop anything 
For the following months I will save my money for only ONE THING
Not something that is over hundred .......
but I think I gotta work for it , I really gotta work for it .


Pictures of the day
This looks like vampire -__-
you know what I had thought for the description , editing skill for this yesterday morning after I took this picture
but end up this picture scare me back pulak WTH ?
So I decided to change with my common smiling face -.-lllll






Ok la , it's time to prepare myself for going tuition and have lunch with my sakai friends .
I always do early preperation :p

No comments:

Post a Comment