Monday 2 April 2012

Meow ~~

Feel free then watch this :) 
He's cute right :p 


Holiday is always the free time to blog
Today I should watch Wrath Of The Titans and have my japan combo at Pavilion 
But .... Oh yeah but -.-
My mum doesn't allow me to go out alone cause she knew the wangsa maju lrt station post on facebook 
which told by my uncle 
In addition , I can't find any person to accompany me so NAH 
my plan is destroyed D': 

My movie list : 
Wrath Of The Titans 
Battleship 
The Cabin In The Woods ? :\ considering .:.:.

I've been studying quite hard lately 
In order to avoid myself from getting troubles on my mid terms 
I don't want to be the last -_- None of us wants la  
STUDY ALL THE TIME 
TUITION ALL THE TIME 
hmmmmm, never ever tell me form four is a honeymoon year , I'll kill you seriously -_- 
Most of my friends want to go for Form 6 and university 
I'm the odd one -.- 
The college I want to go is either TARC or SEGI 
I didn't think about what course I want to take 
It can change all the time so no need to decide so fast :p 

DEE END :P 

No comments:

Post a Comment