Sunday 15 April 2012

Long speech.


Finally I watched Battleship :D rate 8/10 Not bad la tapi I sitting in the theater for 2 hours plus plus memang beh tahan stretching here and there -,-

I'm worrying about the same problem again and again
there was the time I really down and even my friends just asking me what happen to me
my response for them is my crying face
I don't know how to express my feeling when I'm very very depressed
I just want to be like nothing has happened but once you guys ask me...everything fails -_-
What I can do is ignoring all the troubles and concentrating on my studies
Btw , thanks to my friends who never abandon me when I'm in the troubles . I do appreciate it :)

Sudah 5 months we didn't contact each other , except the craps I find you just to ask you bout tuition thingy
that's just a lame excuse for me to chat with u
After I read one of my friends latest posts I discover that all the persoalan in my mind and perasaan are exactly the same with him
BUT I dont have the courage like him to say what's on my mind.
I remember last time u're sitting beside me when we was 12 but that time we dont actually recognise each other :\
but after we had graduated from our primary school , we seems like knowing each other's existence lol
we start to chat bout ANYTHING.
and I remember when I was form 3 , I used to give u any tip for exams that I got .
Remember once you didnt online , I sms to another friend who study at the same school with you and make sure him to let you know the tips too LOL
Hmmm , don't you remember last time why the reason I dont want to tell you who I like ?
1 ) I dont want lian friend also cannot do
2 ) I dont want " min jor jor "
Maybe you did forget about these so I write it here .
Actually those are what I DONT WISH TO HAPPEN , NEVER .
But both do happen on me -_- WHY ?
To say the truth now I really don't have the courage to talk with you like last time
I scare you think that I'm annoying ....but you didnt ever find me too
It makes me feel I lagi fann when I find you....
hmmmmm . Sorry to myself  that I've made a very wrong decision .
I lost someone special .
Knowing you have a crush lately , wish you can have her on your hands la :)

_______________________________

Update about myself today  (15/2 ) :p
Recently teacher keeps on mentioning things bout exam . Is he giving me isyarat for wanting me to take the exam ? Aiyer -_-llllll And today he analyse Jay Chou's song to me -_-lllll After he finishes the class  he somemore say " listen more Jay Chou's song ya , maybe you find it helpful for you to play guitar ." I was like LOL at the moment ....
Went to visit my uncle and his family who come back from Kuching and this coming Tuesday they're going back liao ~ Wish to have more time to play with my 2-year-old cousin leh...I snap some photos and record a video under the water ( my camera has this function seriously -_- ) but nah , now my camera r.i.p liao -_- I wonder how can I breathe without my perasan tool .....
Exams are around the corner AGAIN . Mid terms leh , not joking -,- Gotta fight for the exam -,- Sejarah is quite hard for me . What yunani la , Indus la zzz . I never listen what's history teacher teach since form 1 =_= I swear . So I get an Elephant  for my ujian bulanan 1 which make me feel so shameful zzzz btw I really dont like form 4 sejarah sigh -,- Wish I can gain more hao gan bout history or else go dai . Given my cousin to trim my eyebrow just now lol . First experience leh hahahaha . Too bad that I can't snap a pic of myself right now D: btw , alleluya hope I dont kena caught my teacher.  I'm no longer a sin chan :p



tweet tweet is no longer private :3 

No comments:

Post a Comment