Thursday 24 May 2012

I dont know why I give up so easily
Decide not to do the assignment
bermaksud another subject to fail zzzz
Hope that I wont cry when I see my report card
I wonder how can I survive when I have all the full papers for the year end exams
Feel like banging the wall seriously

So , exam finally finisheddddddddddddddddddddddd .
However I'm not happy at all.
Normally I like to get my results ,
that time I was thinking like I'm bintai so what ,
 I really suka know my result so what ? -,-
But this time I think I will feel very depressed when I meet my papers again
What the shits that I have done ?
Why I become so lazy ?
Why I waste my time like this?
Anyway , exam sudah past liao ma, cant change anything already ma , i know i know . I hate it -.-


Next week start holidays ,
Holidays without money mean stay at home most of the time .
So far I just know that I wednesday going out then no more liao
and I notice that I didn't buy any new clothes since cny woa -,-
I hate form 4 school life.
I hate being so lazy and so blur.
I ........ hate myself . -,-
What's on my mind ?
1) Money
2) Project for moral and account
3) Exams in August ( I hope that I can do well in the coming exams, not joking )

That's the reason I'm stressed.

No comments:

Post a Comment