Wednesday 9 May 2012

Nononono Nahnahnahnah.

School mid term start on this Friday and finish on 23th. 
I'm not going to school tomorrow just for the aim of study..... 
Obviously I'm not taking serious with this time examinations 
My mind is loaded with  things which some of them are unecessary...

First to tell . Saw someone's status just now . I don't know what's happen to you and make you so fire and pessimistic. Please try to remain calm and think of the problemes with a calm mind. Even when we are right or wrong , just think of the problems and analyse them.If you're right then stand for your right. The fact will always be at your side , no need to care those who deny you. BUT if you clearly understand that it's you who makes the mistakes then please put down your ego and admit your wrong. We are not always 'correct' , we often make mistakes and that's why we learn more. No one hates you if you are willing to change .  Everyone is worrying bout you , at least my bestie and I are. I sincerely hope that after some times you will be okay . 

Second, damn myself for having such good 6th sense zzzzzzz. hmmm , maybe I'm having the muka masam again even I dont think I'm upset with it lol. I tell all my questions I have all the time to my friends and thanks them for telling me back not to think so much . I will keep in my mind and try my best to do so. I just pretend that he's dead -,-

Third, seeing a friend play tetris everyday make me worried too -_-llll the point i gan jiong is last time he's not that addicted to this game but now he is . Maybe it not seems like a problem to others but to me IT IS. Anyway , I feel like I'm an old grandma who persuade her grandson.zzzz 

Forth, the problem which is not relate to human. This problem will not go away until I really have the thing I want.

Now imma looking forward for the holidays lol. I will go to Puchong area twice these holidays andddddddd tuition in Pudu loh. Cant wait for Snow White and barbecue party ! :D See you !  

No comments:

Post a Comment