Wednesday 25 April 2012

25 Apr 2012



I got the mood to blog so please permit me to do so
I admit that I'm afraid to be the one who is abandoned by the crowds 
So I usually be the one who leaves the game first if I think I'm not needed.... 
But please , knowing this fact of myself should not be the ' senjata ' for you to stab me 
I'm a sensitive girl . SO WHAT ?
I'm a fucker . SO WHAT ? LOL 

 Mummy asked me  ' jie , why you still look so down ? ' I answered ' No ah ~~~ ' 
Actually......
I'm very very worried .... DAN XING . Get it ?
It's difficult for me  to put the heavy stone down unless I really get to see the thing I NEED and WANT in front of me.
I'm very very insecure.
I can eat bread every day  , reduce my entertainments, think ways to save my pocket money just to achieve the final thing I want .
It's like a curse . Once I mention , the thing I want will fade away. 
It happened soooooooooooo many times , I can't take the risk anymore . 


Words for my bestie  :p 
Sometimes I extremely not agree with you and we can even lead to a big arguement. 
I guess this year we have argued more than last time . 
Siblings also fight for toys la . How come friends dont leh ? 
I'm hot tempered and I ensure you know it 
cause I always RAWRRRRRRRRR at you 
Sorry for being that rude . 
This is what I should tell you for a long time . 
And.....there's some secrets I dont share with you 
doesn't mean I dont anggap you as my friend 
Please dont think that way. 
I never mean it . 

I often chit chat with my teacher during my guitar class lately 
My teacher is a patience man . He doesnt yell at me when I keep on making mistakes but he'll observe me and correct my mistakes until I get them right . Phewwwwwwww
And he likes telling me jokes and end up sendiri laughing loud . 
I would not allow my situation force me to give up what I like. 

No comments:

Post a Comment