Wednesday 30 May 2012

First week of holidays~~~~

Monday ....
I went to sg wang and walking around there about an hour before I went to tuition. I was blur at the moment , what's on my mind was keep on walking walking walking and looked for awesome clothes * but i saw none *  . And then I got to eat snowflakes with my friends. Snowflake combos come back already , what are you waiting for now ? :p p/s now there're many mid year sales too .

Tuesday .....
went to bio class at the last minute. Teacher told us this saturday class still carry on . LOL .

Today .....
Actually today I suppose to go Mid Valley to see mickey mouse but haha , at the end I played badminton with my friends . After that , I went to tuition again . Honestly I had fun playing badminton even though now my blister  ( which appeared on last Saturday cause I sweeped and mopped the floor myself only LOL ? )  is now getting serious because the blister had split when I play badminton . I knew this when I was in the chemi class cause I felt itchy on my thumb -,- eventually I peeled it partially when I was watching " Secret Garden " .
I realise that sport ( I think badminton je lol ) can make me feel good too instead of visiting shopping mall without any good back lol ...... currently feel like wanna go for ice-skating on next wednesday. Pokkai oh yeah ~

Tomorrow ?
rot in Ampang I guess.......

Friday.......
Confirmed I will be going to tuition too . Badminton again ? :3

Saturday......
I'm going to SOMEWHERE do cleaning job again. Hope everything goes fast then hahahahah . To those smart people will know what I'm going to say :)

Sunday .......
no guitar class oh yeah ! can watch tv , eat , sleep for the whole day . and , fast fast gao dim what I long for long time.

No comments:

Post a Comment