Thursday 7 June 2012

Remember to stand up quickly once you fall down .
Never wait someone to help you
You should learn to be independant ,
able to take over things yourself and....
being alone sometimes.

I turn quite emo when I'm home coz there is a person who always want to fight with me .
I just don't know why is it so hard to get a peaceful day at here.
What is the benefit you have if you quarrel with me ?
I shut my mouth off doesn't mean I'm willing to listen those F words.

For the first time I feel be with others is much more better than my own family .
Makes me emo and pessimistic.

and.......
to some people ....
I know that I do not occupy any place in your mind.
Therefore,I'm not going to waste my time with you .
Decide not to give a damn on those who confuse me what friends are.

No comments:

Post a Comment